Today I’m happy to welcome Jaime Ganson, the stylish blogger behind La Vie J’aime as our first guest blogger for the week. I hope you enjoy her fall decor wish list as much as I do!
Recently, I shared my fall 2013 wish list of clothing and accessory items at Pretty Pieces blog. I am here today to share my home decor wish list! I moved into my apartment last summer and finally, after one year, have decorated all the rooms. However, it’s always fun to peruse my favorite home decor sites and catalogs for additions.
- Crate & Barrel 3-piece potluck set: I like the colors of this trio, and the price is right!
- Mark & Graham monogram pillow shams: This is more for the future home wish list, but I adore the new M&G monogram shams.
- West Elm woven placemat set: These would go well with my shabby chic themed living room/dining area.
- Jo Malone rose & rosemary candle: I think this would smell so good. Dying to try it!
- Amco recipe divider refridgerator magnet: I am often cooking for just 1 or 2, so this would be very handy to have on my fridge.
- Corkers kits from Crate & Barrel: I mean, how fun are these?!