Mark your calendars for the day of Saturday, October 26th and make your way to Southie at the end of the month! A few fabulous vendors will be collaborating on a yard sale style pop-up that will include fall cocktails (hot toddy, please!), snacks, bouquets, and lots of vintage and handmade goodies. …I should add that it is with three of the talented ladies who put together The Flower Potluck, so you know it will be crazy creative!
The pop-up will include…
- painted pumpkins and snacks (“fox boxes”) from Lauren Wells Events
- fall floral bouquets from Boston Pollen
- beverages from Flask & Funnel
- handmade/workshop items from Workshop
- vintage decor from Pop & Circumstance
- and Cambria Grace Photography will be on hand to beautifully capture the day!
It will be a casual fall day in the city and I’d love to see you there! I’ll be posting a few sneak peaks of the vintage items that will be at the pop-up in Instagram, so be sure to follow along!
One thought on “Fall Pop-Up at the Foxhole”