It happens every year. Several months into winter I start seriously longing for the summer sun and salt water. I’m letting my mind wander to warmer days by compiling a board of nautical home accessories. Living in New England, it’s fun to celebrate seaside living and bringing the coastal vibe inside. Smitten with something on the board? Here’s where you can find each of the items.
1. Striped Blanket by Reigning Champ and Beauty & Youth at Steven Alan
2. Sea Salt Soap at Jayson Home
3. Lostine Baguette Cutting Board at Love, Adorned
4. Rope Bottle Opener at Orange and Pear
5. MegaDoily Rug by Ladies and Gentlemen Studio
6. Leap Fish Hook at Anthropologie
7. From the Deep Puffer Fish Plate at Anthropologie
8. Red Starfish Print at Swanborough Prints Etsy Shop
9. Anchor Soap Dish from Jayson Home
10. Sapphire Blue Sea Fan Pillow at Caron’s Beach House
11. Anchor Napkins at Green with Glamour
5 thoughts on “The Nautical Home”
I am a sucker for ANYTHING with an anchor on it. So, naturally, I love this spread.
Same! No anchors left behind haha 🙂
Love it all! Great post!
Thanks Nora! I just recently found a great ship’s wheel that I’m excited to re-do. Loving Saltwater Living! xo
Sounds like a great project!
Thanks for reading!