Without giving too much away, I wanted to share some of the images that have been inspiring me for What’s Your Beef, the BCAE’s Second Annual Fundraiser. I’m shaking up the decor a bit this year with a slightly more sophisticated color scheme. There will still be pops of red, but also some touches of black and gold.
Making a vision board has helped keep me on track and Pinterest has been invaluable tool – both for ideas and keeping organized (yes, there’s an extensive secret pinboard dedicated to WYB). The event is fast approaching and it promises to be a fabulous night! I hope to see you on Thursday, April 18th!
Images (clockwise from left)
* Organic Tuscan Blue Rosemary from Williams Sonoma
* Gold Chevron paper from PaperSource
* Cutlery Table Wrapping Paper from PaperSource
* Butcher Paper Menu via Pinterest
* Gold Spray Painted Bottles via Pinterest