As of this morning I’m on day 18 of Alejandro Junger’s 21 day Clean Program. I won’t lie, it’s been a challenge, but I’m feeling bright and fresh as we inch closer towards spring. Over the course of 2016 I made a number of dietary changes and have taken slow and steady steps towards detoxing my beauty routine and my home. Now the time feels right to connect with like-minded individuals and the vibrant wellness community here in Boston.
And along comes the Day of W.E.L.L.ness from the W.E.L.L. Summit! What perfect timing. Taking place on Saturday, March 18th in Beacon Hill, the Day of W.E.L.L.ness will be a 360 degree view of health and wellness. The event will feature workshops and talks with speakers like Emily Kanter of Cambridge Naturals, Heather Stevenson of Thirst Juice Co., and many more.
If you’re interested to attend, you can receive $20 off the ticket price by signing up here and entering the code “BEWELL.” I hope to see you there!
DAY OF W.E.L.L.NESS
Saturday, March 18th
Wyndham Beacon Hill
8:15 AM AM Check-in to 6:00 PM Closing Remarks
- Wellness Breakout Sessions (topics including Ayurveda, Meditation, Nutrition, Fitness, Building a Wellness Business & More!)
- Thirst Juice Co. DIY Breakfast Overnight Oats Bar With Superfood Toppings
- Curated Wellness Gift Bag
- Healthy Snacks, Organic Tea & Coffee to be enjoyed all day.
- Custom Tea Bar – Visit our Tea Bar to create your own organic tea blend to take home and enjoy.
- Community – There’s something powerful being in one room with a group of others who share the same goal.
- 1 Drink Ticket at our Day of W.E.L.L.ness Kickoff on Friday, March 17th